Tuesday 15 July 2008

A wobble? Or a fall?

Ive been getting steadily worse this week and I dont know why, I know I should get down to the drs but I cant face making the phone call, jesus am I that bad again?????

My chest has been so heavy all day and breathings gettting harder and harder, ive gone on a choccy binge and really scared the kids with my temper (even though they deserved it-ketchup all across the living room floor!)..I know that theres help out there but we all know my honesty with people I dont know issues...FFS

I should just let the the bg go, let him move on to someone better and more normal,but I love him far too much to let go again, yet by keeping im being selfish, arghhhhhhhh. The summer holds are gonna be a nightmare, no childminder for 2 weeks, Js birthday and then were away for a week, im gonna be skint as usaul...im tired of having no money really really tired of it, I think
ive got 10p in my purse...

Help me?

xx

No comments: